What we do
Ghands,Inc focuses on outreach which seeks to address various Immigrant challenges and disparities through seminars and workshops throughout the year.
To ensure that we address the concerns of our people, the following departments which are headed by departmental heads as Directors have been established.
1. Director Youth Department: Youth Affairs which would address the following;
a). Mentoring Teens : 13 years to 17 years
b). Mentoring Young Adults: 18 years to 24 years
c). ACE's : Adverse Children Experiences
2. Health Resources:
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases, HIV/AIDS and Hep A, B, & C
- Prevention services, screening, testing and public information and referral.
3. Mental Health First Aid Instructor For
4. Immigration and Refugees
We prepare the Immigrants and Refugees on how to become Citizens through programs that we offer on our Monthly seminars or workshops. We also link them to resources such as Immigration lawyers and Attorneys
5. African Art and Culture :
African Cultural Festival Symposium- Health Fete: July 25Th - 28Th ,2018
1. Mental Health First Aid
2. Infections and sexually transmitted diseases: HIV/AIDS & Hep A, B, C.
3. Sleep Vitality
4. Adverse Children Experiences